2015年12月22日火曜日

Dec. 21th


     We went to a nabe restaurant to eat a bowl of Mizore nabe. It was tasty very much.

     Akane and Airi are best friend. I met their when I worked at Parco. We had joined a same company.

     Akane is a very smart girl. She was working at dazzlin in Parco. I met her the fist time when we was 19 years old. Then, she says me "You look old!!" so I was sad. However, we have close.

     Airi is a game geek. She likes ONE PEACE very much. She retired her job on November. We worked at Parco together. She was a shop manager at dazzlin.

     We went to Karaoke after dinner. The karaoke is special one. There are many interesting room. Then we were in a room like a prison. 


     We spended a special time with them. We have fun.

     I want to hung out with them again as soon as possible.

154/8668

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿