2015年12月10日木曜日

movie review

     I will talk about Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
     The movie is one of my best favorite movies. I am happy to meet the movie that sach a special!
     At the first of the movie, It start when a hero does a black market with brokers. the sean is so real. Indy's drink was in the poison, there are many srills and actions. Of course the hero do not have to die. that so exiting sean I think. The important thing is it's the process. The highlight is that Indy do to how to get through a pinch. This time, willy and shorty became Indy's party. 
     They were arrived the India. I really like the scene to eat a meal that Indy was prepaired from the villagers. Willy did refrain overtly, Indy said to "Eat it". and he eats it. This action is also a behavior that he has taken in order to do smoothly. I was fascinated by him.
     He find that remnants of the evil cult. and, Priest Mola = ram was the author who created the tragedy of the village.
     There is a love story in this movie. Indy was drunk a drunk that was prepaired by Mola. and he became like a marionnette. he did to try to fall willie to magma. the sean is the best exiting situation. Indy who regained consciousness, and do his counterattack! He save Willy at the last minute. And two people fall in love.

At the last, he could save the village. And the peace visited in there. So, two did kiss that is a cliche plot. I like their. If I have children, I want to recomend to see this movie for my children.



305/6054

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿