2015年7月24日金曜日

I stayed in the U.S. for a month in last summer

     I stayed in the U.S. for a month in last summer vacation. It was so fun! I could get a lot of nice memories. I was able to experience special things. I had attending Bethel University in Minnesota. I introduce about the national traits judging from a fashion. The trigger when I thought want studying in is one day. One day, when I go to school, my host mother says “Hey Minori!!!!!! DON’T wear the high heeled shoes!!!!!!!!!!!” I said “o……oh. OK, OK! wakatta!! ” I didn’t know why I was told so, but I changed my shoes. I observed American students from that day. American students often wear simple clothes. On the other hand, many Japanese are dressed with a decoration. I had a question then. Why American student’s plain clothes are simple? I thought there is a secret. So I took the statistics by a questionnaire in America and Japan. I asked four questions. I looked for the fashion conscious of students in America and Japan using the Internet and library also.


174/8892

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿