2015年7月23日木曜日

Prison Break season1 #1


I watched a drama that is “Prison Break” season1 #1 so I will talk about the drama.

This drama’s main character is Michael. He succeeds as a first-class building design architect. However, his older brother Lincoln was arrested because they said he killed the brother of the Vice President. He pleaded not guilty but he was sentenced to death. Michael enters the prison to help his older brother. So Michael does a robbery on purpose to get into the prison.

I really like watching movies (my favorite the kind of movie are a SF movie, a suspense movie, an action movie, and so on.) but I don’t usually watch dramas. However, I had wanted to watch this drama for some time because it has been recommended by my friends who love some overseas dramas. We have to teach our recommended movie and drama together. But I didn’t get a chance to watch the drama.

However, I watched the drama in my free time. So I was surprised to watch this drama. As is expected, it is very interesting. The drama became my favorite drama. Michael is different in his level of thinking for other people. (Michael has IQ of 200!!). He thinks how to enter the prison, the way to escape from the prison with his brother. He is in the prison so anyone doesn’t think he can do such a thing!! He is great and so cool. I hope to be a smart person like him.

I think it is a bond of brotherhood a little strange. I am looking forward to how he will find a way to help his brother. I thought this drama is very interesting, and want to watch more soon. I wanted to watch all of this drama series during the summer vacation.


299/8518

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿