2015年7月10日金曜日

July 4th


     I went to Kochi on last Saturday because it was my boyfriend’s birthday. I did a surprise party in celebration of his birthday for him. His birthday is July 4th. I wanted to do a celebration to him.
On last Saturday, I had teacher’s classes so I had to stay in Kumamoto till 5 pm.
     However, the time is very long to go to Kumamoto to Kochi. It is 5 hours and half. I wasn’t compose then because I was not sure if I could be in time for the last train. I went to Kumamoto station immediately after finishing my classes.
     I could catch the train. I felt relieved. But I had a lot of things had to do in the train. There was making a present for him, doing a lot of homework, and sleeping (I had hadn’t slept the previous day because of studying many things.) I finished that, and I arrived at Kochi station. It was 11 pm. I was barely in time his birthday. I left for his house.
     I said “Happy Birthday Togo!!” He had a very amazing face because he didn’t know the thing I had arrived in Kochi. He was glad. I gave him the 1st present, it was a delicious cake. We ate it with a lot of talks. He gave me a glass of wine. After a short time, I gave him the 2nd present, it is a happy set. It is as set of clothes chosen by me. I know his favorite store for clothes. So I choose several items of clothes for him. I gave him a shirt with pink and blue check because pink is his image color, and blue is his favorite color. He was glad too and had put it on immediately. It was much for him!
     Then, before going to sleep, I gave him the 3rd present. It was an album filed with the pictures of him at 25 years old and his friends and me! He went to Kochi alone so he had watching it throughout. He said ‘Thank you very much Minori!’ It made me happy!
     The next day, he went to work so I was back to Kumamoto after eating a dish of Seared Bonito. It was very delicious. I thought I would come again! His birthday surprise succeeded!!


390/6120

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿