2015年7月6日月曜日

The best 5 places I want to visit


     I will talk about the best 5 of countries I want to go.


     The 5th best place is a country, it is England. I want to go make a tour of noted places and museums and see actual a lot of cultures and the old streets in the England. Then, I want to ride the old railroad. I want to feel “the history” in there.

     The 4th best place is a country, it is Germany. I want to go to watch soccer and to eat a lot of delicious foods and beer. I want to go to a Christmas market. My friend said it is a very good country.

     The 3rd best place is a country, it is France. I admire that country because I interested in fashion. There are a lot of interesting things from many girls. I want to go to watch an opera, a concert, a museum. I feel “art” in there.

     The 2nd best place is a county, it is Italy. I really love pizza. It is very famous country because it has a delicious pizza. If I were to go to there, I would want to go to eat a delicious pizza and to go to a lot of churches in Naples. I want to see the arts of Da vinci and Michelangelo in Florence. My friends said this place is very fine.

     The best place is a state, it is the Hawaii. There is my admired place when I was a student in the elementary school so I really want to go there. I have never been there. If I could go to there, I want to spend a tranquil time on the beach. Then I want to eat a very big hamburger. I want to go shopping and to do an astronomical observation.

 

     I will go to there before I die.


316/4814

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿