2015年11月30日月曜日

WAKAMIYA (the yaer before last's post)

We played fireworks on the beach. Playing fireworks was long time no see to me. We enjoyed the day. The day, I went to school and worked my pert time job. After my part time job, I joined my friend. He said shall we go to the sea? I said YEEEEEEEP!!!

When we had arrived the sea, there were some people already. We started fireworks on the beach however it was strong wind so we struggled in that light a fire in fireworks.

We succeed to light a fire to fireworks. We enjoyed a lot of fireworks. We had been left Sparklers for the last. Finally, we enjoyed Sparklers at place of no wind. We the people who competed, fire of fireworks continue for a long time. I was loser. After that, we swam a little in the water. Water of the sea was a little cold, but it was very comfortable. In the car to return, I was asleep. In last year, I had never gone to the sea. I was able to get memories of good summer. Next time, I want to go to the sea in a day.
 
204/5231

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿