2015年11月23日月曜日

Nov.23th


     I am coming back to Kumamoto now.
There are many people in the train that Kochi to Okayama so I have been tired already. 

     Yesterday, I watch the movie with Togo and drunk a glass of red wine that Beaujolais Nouveau. The bottle of red wine was given sparkling to drink easly. So It was tasty very much!! We had had fun but he was called by hospitaj again. He is so busy. 

     I had waited him until midnight. He bought a cut of cake to me. He looked tired but he didn't say "I'm tired."

     Today, we have waked up 9 am. He served a cup of coffee to me. I like the coffee that was served by him. He have treated to me so much. 

     I had bring a present for him. It is the Labor Thanksgiving Day's present. It's cheep but so interesting one. That are energy drinks are put my original design label that I made it using a PC. I gave it to him. He was so glad almost start to cry. 

     This weekend made we happy very much! I thought have been to do my best until next time!

195/5027

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿