2015年11月22日日曜日

Nov. 22th




Hiorome Market is in Kochi.
There are a lot of store that sell some Kochi's souvenir. And there is the nice restaurant that contribute a delicious dish of Chopped bonito.

I promised with him what go to eat a delicious food together, but he was called by hospital. So I went there alone.

I ordered some Chopped bonito as soon as I arrived. And I have looking for a seat. so I ate it. 3 boys sat in the neighbor for me and they called out to me. I talked their. 

they are a member of a lock band. they have coming to Kochi from Kagawa to sing a song. And they gave me theirs CD. we have a lively conversation because I have been to play a guitar and drums.

After to eat the meal, I order the Katsuo more to sent for my familiy and one of friends. Tomorrow is Labor Thanksgiving Day so they must be glad.

And I came back to my boyfriend's home. He also came back from the hospital. He bought a projector to watch a movie with me. I was so happy!

192/4832

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿