2015年11月21日土曜日

my trip

I am going to Kochi now. I go to see my boyfriend. 

Today, I warked up at 5 AM. And I could take a train at morning.
I am riding on the train for long time. My bottoms is very tired because I sit down a seat for 5 hours. 

I use a Shinkansen that very fast train but it has long time. It's so crazy. 

However I am happy so much. When I arrive the Kochi station, he guide for me.
I will arrive the Kochi station at 15 pm. We going to go to eat a dish of "Katsuo no tatami." I am looking for it. 

But my boyfriend is working today. So I must do to spend free time alone.
I am thinking how to spend that time. 

I will stay there for 3 days. He can get holidays too. It is great.

I am going to buy "Katsuo" for my familiy. My parents like it so I give the present that the Labor Thanksgiving Day. 


I got a Anago Bento that that noted at Sanuki. 190/4640


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿