2015年11月16日月曜日

My costomer Mai.



      I work in EGOIST at PARCO that sell some clothes. But I will resign that. I have work there since when I was a fresh man. I work there for 4 years.
     Yesterday, I worked my part time job at PARCO.  Mai came to see me. She is my customer. We have been close since 4 years ago. She talks to me a lot of things and takes a lot of pictures. I also talk her. I really like talking to her. We have spent a special fun time.
     She works in a kinder garden. So she is teacher. She loves children very much. I respect her that can do baby-sitter very well. And she is a nice “instagramer.” Her follower is a lot! I am a part of it. She is very interesting girl. So everyone likes her.
She was bringing on her love yesterday. They gave me a present. It was a special one for me because she chooses it for me. I was glad so much. And we promise to see again. I want to see her again soon, and I want talk with her and take a lot of picture with her.
Yesterday was very good day.

201/4070

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿