2015年11月16日月曜日

My pet is a turtle. His name is Kamex. When I was a kinder garden student, I named him Kamex. Then there are other turtle. His name is Kamel. I named them because I like POKEMON very much. However Kamel died when I was high school student. I was sad very much.
55/3723

My favorite comic is Gokinjo Monogatari. This comic is love story on high school and comedy. Heroin is Miwako. She is student of fashion’s high school. Her school is “Yazagaku”. It is very fashionable school. Her love is Tsutomu. He also is student of Yazagaku. And they have known each other since they were children.

61/3784

I really like thing of foreign countries. Especially liking country is the United States.  I think the U.S. is freedom. I went to Minnesota in the U.S. on last summer vacation for a month. I experienced a lot of thing. I was surprised a human nature of American people. It was very kind. I liked the U.S. more and more. I want to go to the U.S. again. But I want to go to other place in the U.S. next time

85/3869

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿