2015年11月16日月曜日

Oct.25



     I went to a cafe to see my friends.

     The cafe's name is the Border Point. There is in a place of Point +9 near by Shirakawa river. If you go there, you can drink a lot of alcohol on noon. There are many drink menue. 

     Of cause, we choose the alcohol. But, Yurina did not choice it because she came with her baby. Yurina and Fuji has a baby. Yurina's baby is Kotaro. He is a shy boy and spoit child. He is 2 years old. Fuji's baby is mako. Mako is a newborn baby. I have met her onece. Kotaro and Mako are very very very cute. 

     We went to Karaoke after drinking. We like singing a song. So we had fun very much. Fuji is a good at sing a song that sing by Amuro Namie. Akane is a good singer about some old song. Yurina could'nt go there because she had to take care of her child.

     The day, I fell down by anemia. I thought whether I died...lol They took care of me. After that, I recovered. So I had started the Karaoke again. 


We spended such a happy time.


201/3255

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿