2015年6月23日火曜日

2035 self-introduction

     Hello. My name is Minori and I am an English teacher at a high school. I am in
Kumamoto city and I am 42 years old and I live here with my husband and three
daughters.

     I have been working in Kumamoto city for 10 years. I really like the city. The city
has 3 good points. The 1st point is the city has a lot of water. There is a lot of clean water.
Anytime, everywhere, we can drink water in peace. The 2nd point is the city has very
convenient ways of transportation for people who don’t have a car license. There are
many buses and trains. This is a big help because I don’t have a car license. For the 3rd
point, the city has many delicious foods and drinks. My favorite foods in the city are
dishes of Horse sashimi and Karasi-renkon. It is lotus roots packed with mustard. I
started to eat it when I became an adult. I find it has a good taste. I also really like
Kuma shochu. It is a famous shochu in the city. Then, I love the city.

     I will introduce my three daughters. They are Aya, Nami, and Rei. They are three
sisters. I named them Ayanami Rei because it is my favorite name. My eldest daughter
is Aya. She is a very powerful girl. She is good at tennis because she goes to a tennis
club almost every day. My second daughter’s name is Nami. She is a shy girl but she has
a tender heart. She likes reading book. So she is reading books all the time. My third
daughter is Rei. She is a talented woman. She has good grades in her school.


     I am very happy now. But I have a dream. I want to be a good grandmother. I hope
my family becomes happy too. Thank you for reading.


316/1903

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿