2015年6月26日金曜日

My weekend

     I have a lot of things I have to do this weekend.

     1st, I will write a letter to my high school because I went to my high school until last week. Then I was given a lot of letters by my students. I was very glad .

     2nd, I will go to eat a noodle with two of my friends, Yukino and Ide on Friday. Yukino is a graduate of this university. She is one of my best friends in this university. She is a lovely girl. I really like her smile. Ide is an ex-student of this university. He looks like a Furby. His eyes are so big. I am envious of him. They are smart dressers. So I try to model myself on them.
     We are going to go to eat noodles. Where are we going? We are going to Gyorai noodles. There is place nearby Tsuruya in Kumamoto downtown. Gyorai is famous forhot noodles. Yukino and I really like the noodles so we will take Ide there.

     3rd, I am going to spend the night drinking on Saturday with my teacher who taught me when I was a student at high school. I often drink with this teacher. We really like drinking. He is a very interesting man. I am taught by him about things of a teacher’s job every time. This weekend, we are going to eat grilled meats for the celebration of my practice teaching. I love grilled meats. I almost could not eat some foods during practice teaching so I will eat it my fill.

     However, my weekend’s plan is not only enjoyable. I must do a lot of homework and some procedures must be completed by the end of this month. My weekend doesn’t have free time so my weekend will be a busy weekend. I do my best.

308/2835

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿