2015年6月29日月曜日

My pets

     I had had a lot of pets.

     When I was elementary school, we had an iguana, a lizard, three frogs, five turtles, and a lot of hamsters.


     The iguana’s name is “Pochi the 2nd.” He is an Iguana iguana. He was a very smart iguana. He could run away from his hothouse so he was often hiding outside of the house. I was good at finding him. He often came to my room. I really like him. We often went to a park to take a walk.

     The lizard’s name is “Hyoumon Tokage Modoki.” It is a just an original name we put in Japanese for his kind. He is a Eublepharis macularius. He was eating crickets and worms. My father had taken care of him. He has a very beautiful pattern on his back.

     We also have three frogs. These were two Ceratophrys ornatas and one Pyxicephalus adspersus. They are kinds of frog can’t live without water. They also eat some bugs. One was an albino. He was the one of two Ceratophrys ornatas. He has an orange body. It was so beautiful. His name is “Kuisinnbou” because he had a lot of meals every day.

     We also have five turtles. There are three turtle living in water. These are a Macrochelodina expansa, a Chelydra serpentine, and Trachemys scriptas. They were not good friends in a water tank. Then, we had two turtle living on land. They are two Agrionemys horsfieldii. They were turtles that don’t move. But they often needed a sunbath so I made do a sunbath them with Pochi 2nd. They looked like it felt good.

     Fianlly, we had a lot of hamsters. They increased in geometrical progression. I could know there were how many hamsters. But, they were so cute. My brother fondled them very much.


     I really like them!




305/3140

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿