2015年7月3日金曜日

My practice teaching 2

     Ms. Nakanishi taught me about classroom management. She has a class 1-1. The class is very powerful and they have a good relationship with each other. I was part of this class. The class has 34 girls.
     On the 1st week, I introduced myself to the class. I went to the class at a short home room. I watched everyone then. Ms. Nakanishi asked me to please watch her class’s short home room carefully, because I would do it. I did it on Thursday later in the week. I told them information. I couldn’t do it. It was too noisy to tell them. I helped clean up the classroom after lunch time with students. They did very well. Then, they told me a lot of things. I was so glad about it.
     On the 2nd week, I did an evening short home room. The students heard my information very well. After school, I went to the class, they were glad. It made me happy. On Thursday, that day had a sports test. I was to a booth for a sitting height measurement. I related to all of the high school. Everyone did a good greeting me. It was fine.

     On the 3rd week, I wrote a class diary. It is a diary that is written by some student in the class. I wrote a lot of comments. It was very fun. I felt I like a teacher. I was a teacher. I remembered the name and face of almost everyone. They remember my name and my face. I had been sad. It was painful to think about saying goodbye. The last day, I said my message for them. Then, they had given me a lot of message. It was a surprise. I was amazed. They said please come back to this high school if you are an English teacher. I was glad very much. So I have to study English harder to be a teacher. I do my best.

329/4414

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿