2015年7月2日木曜日

My practice teaching

     I went to Hitoyoshi city to do practice teaching. I did it at the high school I graduated. I have been stayed for 3 weeks there. The high school I graduated from is Kuma commercial high school. There is a Comprehensive Business Class, Information Processing Class, and an International Liberal arts Class. I graduated an International Liberal arts Class.
     My advisers were Ms. Imura and Ms. Nakanishi. Ms. Imura is an excellent English teacher. Ms. Nakanishi is a great commercial teacher. I had learned a lot there. Ms. Imura taught me how to teach English to students.

     On the 1st week, I was very nervous however Ms. Imura had an orientation. She taught many things to me in a gentle manner. I made too much of a desperate effort. On the 4th, I did my first English class. I really strained to teach students. She gave me a lot of advice. Other English teachers also talked me so I was glad. They are Ms. Yoshimoto, Ms. Esaki, and Ms. Ohkuma.

     On the 2nd week, I did a lot of English classes. I was very very very busy. I couldn’t sleep because I was too busy. I had to study my teaching materials. Every day, I left my home at 6:30, and cleaned my high school, and did English classes, and studied a lot of teaching materials, and left the school at 8:30 pm. I didn’t have a break so I couldn’t have any free time.
     On the 3rd week, I was busy to studying for my English class. It was my demonstration English class. So, this week slept even less than the 2nd week. I asked a lot of questions to Ms. Imura. She taught me strictly. Then, I did my demonstration English class. My English class was a failure. English teachers told me a lot of my wrong points. But all my efforts didn’t meet with only failure. I could know my wrong points so I can do better in my future English classes.

     I am deeply grateful to them.
327/4087

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿