2015年6月22日月曜日

My hometown


      My home town is Hitoyoshi city is a very beautiful city. Hitoyoshi city is in Kumamoto. Everyone says Hitoyoshi city has a lot of nature and culture.

     There is the Kuma River in Hitoyoshi city. The Kuma River is one of the three fastest flowing Japanese rivers. The Kuma River is a fast flowing stream however there are parts that are slow. When I was a high school student, I was swimming in the Kuma River with my friends. The Kuma River’s water is very pure and clear. Fishing is good in the Kuma River because a lot of fish live in the Kuma River. In the Kuma River, there are sweetfish living in only pure water. In my local school meal, the grilled sweetfish with salt would be served. It is very delicious. The Kuma River is loved by all of Hitoyoshi city.

     There is a jinrikisha in Hitoyoshi city. A jinrikisha is a vehicle carrying baggage and a person and moves with the power of a person. I have never ridden a jinrikisha so I wish I could ride on a jinrikisha sometimes.

     An SL locomotive runs on the track of Hitoyoshi city. This is called SL Hitoyoshi. SL Hitoyoshi has a lot of SL enthusiast. They love SL Hitoyoshi so they take a lot of picture when SL Hitoyoshi arrives at Hitoyoshi station.

     The kanji name of Hitoyoshi means a kind person. According to the name, all of the people of Hitoyoshi are very kind to everyone. All of Hitoyoshi city, they do greetings and chat very well. Therefore they all are very close.

     In this way, there are a lot of good points in the Hitoyoshi city. If you want to heal, you should go to Hitoyoshi city. I like Kuma River. I like sweetfish. I like the jinrikisha in Hitoyoshi city. I like the SL Hitiyoshi. I like all of Hitoyoshi city. So I like my home town.

323/1587

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿