2015年7月16日木曜日

Days I will always remember

     Days I will always remember are very great days!
     It was in summer when I was a sophomore. I stayed in Minnesota, America for a month. I went out of the country for the first time then. Until the day to go to America, my heart rose for expectation and uneasiness.
     I could spend nice time every day in Minnesota and I was able to have a lot ofexperiences in Minnesota too.
     I can’t speak English fluently and therefore was worried that I couldn’t communicate with my host family. However when I arrived at Minneapolis airport, my host family greeted me with nice smiles, so I felt relieved. My host family is Pat, Tammy, Shannon, Katie, Sean, Keira, and Kame. Pat is my host father who is very active man. He likes outdoor things. Tammy is my host mother who is very good cook. She has nice blond hair. Shannon is my host sister who is a year older than me. She is a smart girl. Katie is my host sister who is a year younger than me. She loves Japanese animations.
Sean is my host brother who is a mischievious boy. Keira is my host sister who is the youngest girl in my host family. She is like a selfish princess and very cute. Kame is Sean’s pet. They are a very active family. My host family prepared delicious foods for me moreover my host family took me out somewhere afterschool and on the weekends. I love my host family who gave me a lot of memories!
     In addition, Bethel University gave me special experiences too. Our teachers are Joe, Linda, Peggy, Mark, and Sharon. I could listen to a lot of noble lectures and experienced what I could not experience in Japan through this program.
     I appreciate Joe, Linda, Peggy, Mark, and Sharon. And my host family Pat, Tammy, Shannon, Katie, Sean, Keira, and Kame!!
     I would not have been possible without them! I can hardly thank you enough for their kindness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m looking forward to meet again in the future. My deepest gratitude to them.

357/7212

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿