2015年7月17日金曜日

My starting the summer with my friends


     I went to a place by the sea called Wakamiya last Wednesday with one of my friends. We played fireworks on the beach. Playing fireworks was long time no see to me. We enjoyed the day. That day, I went to school and worked at my part time job. After my part time job, I joined my friend. He said shall we go to the sea? I said YEEEEEEEP!!!

     When we had arrived at the sea, there were some people already there. We started fireworks on the beach however there was a strong wind so we struggled to light a fire for the fireworks. It took a long time to fire the one of the fireworks.

     We succeeded in lighting the fuse to the fireworks. We enjoyed a lot of fireworks. We left the Sparklers for the last. Finally, we enjoyed Sparklers at place with no wind. All of us tried to see whose firework would continue the longest. I was the loser. After that, we swam a little in the water. Water of the sea was a little cold, but it was very comfortable. In the car on the return, I fell asleep. Last year, I had never gone to the sea. I was able to get memories of a good summer. Next time, I want to go to the sea for a day.

     The other day, I went to Kami-Amakusa city to see another day. He is my old friend, he is working in Kami-Amakusa city now. We met long time no see. We went to Fukusin that is a famous restaurant for sea foods. I ate a bowl of rice topped with sea urchin and salmon roe. It was very delicious and a surprise.

     I could enjoy summer things. I want to do many summer things more and more.
 
 
 
309/7512

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿