2015年7月14日火曜日

My vacation plans I must do

     I have the 3 things I must do in this summer , go back to my hometown, study English, and look for some jobs.

     For the 1st, I have to go back to my hometown. In Japan, there is “the midsummer day of the ox” in summer. Japanese people have a custom to eat an eel which started in the Edo period in summer. My hometown is Hitoyoshi city. There have a famous restaurant of grilled eel and rice in lacquered box. This is the best grilled eel and rice in lacquered box I have ever had. I am going to go back to eat it there. But it is very expensive so I will be taken to go there by my mother. My mother also really likes it. We will go together there in secret from the rest of my family.
     For the 2nd, I have to study English. I want to be an English teacher but I knew That I lacked experience in studying English. Therefore I think to have to study English in the summer vacation, when I have a lot of free time at the Kumamoto Gakuen University. They have a great library. I can concentrate to study there. And I have to study to graduate from the university. I must do it.
     For the last, I have to look for some jobs for next year. I want to be an English teacher but lacking experience and studying, I am looking for some job has free time. I want to study while I am working next year.

     These are my “must do” vacation plans. I have other plans a lot in this summer visiting to some places, seeing my friends and boyfriend come back to Kumamoto, working my part time jobs, and so on. I hope to spend a grateful summer.


305/6521

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿