2015年10月26日月曜日

I saw PB

 I saw Orison Break. it was so interesting movie.


Michael succeeds as a first-class building design architect. However, his older brother Lincoln was arrested because he was accused of killing the brother of the Vice President. He pleaded not guilty but, his death penalty was decided. Michael makes up his mind to enter the prison to help his older brother. So Michael commits a robbery on purpose to get into the prison.


     I can watch movies I like, but don’t watch too many dramas usually. However, I had wanted to watch this drama for some time because it has been recommended for my friends who love overseas dramas and I understood when I watched this drama. I wondered whether it was a drama or a criminal story at the begining. So I was surprised to watch this drama. As is expected, an owner of an IQ of 200 is different in their level of thinking. (Michael has an IQ of 200!!). He might think that he would go inside, and let’s start falling out together if we cannot help my brother from the outside. But the place is a prison. Anyone would think they cannot do such a thing!! But he does not fail for the common sense that a commoner will appear in a brain very first. So that a criminal record is felt to himself. Such a thing does not matter for him first of all. Because all saves his older brother. He carves the drawing for his older brother and hit in insulin. It is love. In Japan, the times when news spreads that to kill pro-brothers for few quarrels. Because it is drama I don’t say do it but, want to say follow it a little. A family is very important. I thought this drama was so very interesting, and want to watch more soon. I wanted to watch all of this drama series during the summer vacation.

322/1401

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿