2015年10月28日水曜日

My birthday is drawing near!!

     My birthday is drawing near. My birthday is Nov. 9. That day, I will be twenty!! that which will be twenty is very important. When Japanese become twenty, they can do some action. For example, they can drink an alchol, and can smorking. I also can do that when I become twenty. However, I don't like an alchole drinking pearson and smorking pearson. So I will never be such athings!!
     I want to enjoy my twenty's life. I will be celebrated everyone my birthday. My friend and My familiy has planing to my birthday paty.
     First, My friends Mika, Setsuko, Miduki, Risa, and Makiko (from high school) hold my birthday party in Fukuoka. They will take out me the cafe like the EVANGELION in Hakata city. Because I like the EVANGELION so much. I'm a EVANGELION otaku. I looking foward to seeing they.
     Second, My friends Airi, Akane, Mia, and Yurina (from pert time job) also hold my birthday party in downtown. I will be throw acake my face!!! Because they are crazy girls so much.
     Finaly, I will be celebrated My mother, My father, My granma, My granpa, My brother, end My sister. That day, everyone will say me "Congraturations!" or "Happy Birthday". I'm the leading on Nov. 9!!!!!

210/2621

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿