2015年10月26日月曜日

MR-01 Glee


 

     “Don’t stop believing”

     Will is a novice teacher of McKinley High School. He wants to counsel of glee. However, Glee was decline. So Will decided to collect a new staff. And he began to scout the talent. And the new fellow joined, it has been enlivened Glee active, his wife had been asked to change jobs to him. He was lost. Then, he listened to a song that sings by glee. The song is Don’t stop believin’. He decided to keep work teacher job.

     I had moved to watch this drama very much. I think it is good one.

     I recommend it for a languid people, a people who are over giving up something, a people who are lost in something, and a people who are depressed to something. I insist you to watch the drama.

     I got a spirit to watch this drama. I thought never give up everything, and work hard to not give up.

     There is that everyone is over resignation. Even if it is that myself have wanted to challenge. The person lacks give up the passion.

     In order to regain your vitality, it is very good idea that to watch the movies and dramas. It is a drama that following very fun.

207/554

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿