2015年10月26日月曜日

Myself in 20 years after

     Hello. My name is Minori. I am 41 years old. I live in America now. I am very happy and appreciate the last 20 years ago.
I married a very wonderful person when I was 27 years old. My husband is a person who is older than me, and is very reliable. He is very kind and taller than me. I love him and I am loved by him. We were blessed with two children. We have one boy and one girl. My children are pretty like angels and are cheerful childs with innocence.

     My job is a full-time house wife. It seems to be easy, but it is difficult. I have to cook my family’s meals every day. And I have to wash my family’s clothes every day. And I must clean my house. Though I am weak in cleaning, I have to clean the house. But I think worth doing my job for the present.

     My cat Michel is a very old cat. She is sleeping all day. And she became a big cat. She became the beautiful cat when she got old. She became a friend who did not have to substitute for my children.

    My life is very happy and very wonderful. I live a happy life among my family. I appreciate my situation 20 years ago. 20 years ago I studied English harder every day. 20 years ago was weak in English study. However I went up English ability markedly because I did my best without giving it up.

     There is something I want to say to myself 20 years ago. It is to do more English study. Particulary, 20 years ago live a familiar life in the United States, and it is necessary to study English more and more.


295/849

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿